SportStretch Fitness Rope
stretching for fitness, the major muscle groups are: the legs, hips, calves,
torso, back, shoulders and arms. Our SportStretch™ Fitness targets these
specific muscle groups to enhance your workout in everything from group exercise
classes to strength training.
plays a critical role in maintaining flexible, healthy muscles. Flexible muscles
can make the difference not only in your sport performance, but how your body
feels when you're through and how quickly you're ready to go again.
- Rope with
SportStretch Rope with Footpad:
Patented design for athletes of all levels
* Exclusive Neotek™ grips and footpad for secure positioning and enhanced feel.
* Heavy weave microfiber cord that maintains tension and stability.
* Extended 97" length.
Interactive CD-ROM with proprietary SportStretch Programs for Golf, Tennis,
Running & Fitness
* Live action video and audio demonstrate stretch positions and technique for
all four SportStretch Programs.
* Additional content includes the Benefits of Stretching and the Muscles most
used in specific sport participation.
* Multimedia CD-ROM hyperlinks to additional SportStretch programming at
SportStretch™ Fitness at least 2 to 3 days a week, on non-workout days for
training and on the days you workout. SportStretch™ Fitness will take approx. 10
min. If you have any questions about your physical condition, please consult
your physician before starting any stretching program. The SportStretch™
products are designed to be used as demonstrated in this pocket guide, on the
SportStretch™ CD and SportStretch™ web site, and should not be used for any
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
See All Our