F7000 Inversion Table
You'll Love What It Does For You!!
Teeter Hang Ups F7000 Inversion table was an
exclusive top-selling fitness product on HSN for over seven years. Frequently a
“Customer Pick” item, the F7000 was consistently rated 5 out of 5 stars.
All Natural Back Pain Relief! Inversion therapy
is a natural way to relieve back pain, increase circulation and reduce stress
and tension on the body.
The benefits of inversion have been known for
thousands of years and include: increased oxygen to the brain and cells,
removal of toxins, increased physical and mental energy, reduced anxiety and
stress, lymphatic drainage, plus an effective treatment for many conditions
of the spine and back. Indulge yourself and enter the world of Inversion
Therapy. Let the stress of the day pass you by, revitalize your energy level
or restore your body after physical activity.
Benefits of Inversion:
The experience of thousands of people who invert regularly is that it
gives them the relief from back pain they’ve been looking for. Just as
important, they gain the rejuvenating effects of inversion on the entire
body, providing health benefits far beyond the relief of back pain.
Inversion may help to:
• Reduce back pain
• Relieve stress and muscle tension
• Stimulate circulation
• Improve posture
• Maintain original body shape
• Increase flexibility and range of movement
• Allow joints to naturally align and decompress
Since 1981, Teeter Hang Ups has set the standard for quality inversion and
back care products.
Proprietary design and patented features create an inversion table that is
easy to assemble, easy to use and durable. Five-year warranty and product
materials (owner’s manual and instructional video) offer unparalleled
Features / Benefits:
• Teeter Hang Ups outperforms competition in product quality tests. During an
independent engineering study of the 7 most widely distributed inversion
tables, the Teeter Hang Ups table outperformed competitors in structural
integrity and durability.
• UL Classified 2601-1. For Medical Equipment in a Clinical Setting; requires
a 400% safety factor
There are no government regulations to control the structural integrity and
product quality of inversion products. Make sure that your inversion option
can quantify their claim of safe equipment by providing certificates or
classifications to demonstrate successful voluntary testing to effective
standards, like UL 2601-1.
• Valued-added materials. NEW! Instructional Video on
DVD, Laminated Owner’s Manual and 90-page book Better Back, Better Body
• Corner feet. Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, reduce sliding on
hard surfaces, and protect floors
• EZ AngleTM Tether Strap. Allows user to pre-set angle at 20, 40 or 60
degrees before inverting
• EZ StretchTM Traction Handles. Provide added benefit to inverted stretching
and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation
• Auto-locking hinges. Secure bed to A-frame for improved security and
• Adjustable roller hinges with cam locks. Added stability and choice of three
rates of rotation
• Specialized pivot bearing. For a lifetime of smooth, squeak-free rotation
• Heat treated, high quality carbon steel. Added strength in key structural
• De-rattler knob Reduces shifting for smooth, quiet rotation – the only style
on the market to structurally engage the main shaft
• Injection-coated rubber hand grips. Added durability
• Triple-plated chrome main shaft Embossed height markers in both in. and cm.
allow easy adjustment for users from 4’8” to 6’6”
• Removable nylon mat. Adjustable and washable
• High quality finishes. Scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated
• Curved front ankle clamps. Greater comfort and security
• Optional Accessories
Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be
modified with accessories:
Over EZTM Training Handles – larger support handles for worry-free inversion
• Full inversion option
Can be adjusted to lock fully inverted for exercise
• Easily folds for storage
Storage dimensions: 28" W x 16" L x 66" H
• Quick and easy assembly
85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other
inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
• 5-year warranty Covers all components
4’8” - 6’6"
45” x 28” x 58”
Back pain is one of the most common physical complaint in the world today.
An estimated 85% of all people face some type of back problem in their
lifetime. We all subject our backs to daily abuse such as heavy loads that
stress the muscles and bad posture from sitting at a desk all day. But
authorities agree that you can help avoid back problems by developing good
posture and doing regular exercises.
Exercise to promote a healthy
back will increase circulation, provide better joint movement, strengthen
the main supportive muscles of the back and neck and provide spinal
stability, ultimately giving you increased mobility. Performing symmetrical
exercises with proper posture will train your body to keep good postural
balance throughout the day, and that means reduced total loads and stress on
doctors agree that the majority of back problems are caused by stress,
strain and weak muscles.
Each of our products are unique, innovative and have been developed by using
leading medical advisors from around the world. Creating a healthy back is
one of the best things you can do for yourself. It's the key to functional
mobility to being able to do things you really want to in life.
Activity and exercise is the
best long term cure for back pain, joint stiffness and immobility.
Some assembly required.
Click To See All Our