Tunturi J3.5F Folding Treadmill
general fitness improvement
A simple and easy treadmill, ideal
for jogging and running at home. The Tunturi J3.5F treadmill has a fully shock
absorbent running area and sporting handlebars for a great running feeling and
safe workout. The console is versatile and easy to use, featuring five
adjustable preset workout profiles for motivational training routines. The
Tunturi J3.5F treadmill
has a light, patented folding mechanism, and the compact treadmill is easy to
Click Images Above For Larger
- Motor - 2.0 hp continuous duty
- Folding - Yes
- 5 Window displays time, distance, speed, energy consumption, heart rate
- Exercise modes- manual training modes
- Training profiles - 5 editable preset profiles
- Speed - 0.6 - 10 mph
- Elevation - 0-10%, 1 % steps
- Running area - 17x51.5 inches
- Belt: 2 ply best constructed with a minimum of seams for virtually
- Motor - 2.0 hp continuous duty
- Length - 72.5/*37.5 inches
- Width - 29 inches
- Height - 53/*65.5 inches
- Weight - 198 lbs.
- Maximum user weight - 245 lbs.
- Heart rate measurement - Optional
wireless heart rate measurement
- Warranty: 10 Year motor
2 year parts
1 year labor
Free Treadmill Mat
With Any Purchase
Of A Tunturi Treadmill
mean the different ways a training equipment can be set to control and maintain
the training intensity. Using the different modes will make the training more
versatile, motivating, and even more effective. Usually, the same modes can be
used either in manual training in which you select the mode and then adjust the
intensity manually during training, or in pre-set profiles in which the training
equipment will control the changes of intensity partially or totally
In treadmills, Tunturi uses two training modes:
1. Manual training in which both speed and elevation are adjusted manually by
the exerciser during training.
2. Heart rate controlled (HRC) training in which the heart rate level of the
exerciser determines the training intensity. To cater for different preferences,
Tunturi has advocated for three different HRC modes:
1. Speed = HRC takes place by changes of the belt speed.
2. Elevation = HRC takes place by changes of the elevation.
3. Combination = HRC takes place by changes of both the speed and elevation.
The heart rate measurement is based on electrical impulses registered
from the heart, whereas pulse meters measure peripheral circulation e.g. via an
ear clip or a handgrip to calculate the pulse rate. If you use a heart rate
controlled exercise program or if the heart rate value is of importance to you,
Tunturi recommends using a transmitter belt for continuous heart rate
measurement. Pulse measurement is in principle equally accurate, but
functionally more limited and for some users unreliable way of measurement.
Wireless (Telemetric) Heart Rate Measurement
Tunturi recommends using the heart rate belt due to its superior reliability
and accuracy. Most Tunturi fitness equipment have an inbuilt heart rate receiver
for measuring heart rate wirelessly, i.e. telemetrically. When using telemetric
measurement, moisten the electrodes carefully and attach the belt so that the
electrodes are tightly against the skin. The belt transmits the heart rate
signal to appr. 1 meter distance.
For All Our Treadmills.