Tunturi T10 Folding Treadmill
Perfect treadmill for beginners
T10, we just focused on the
features most valued by anyone who starts fitness training with a treadmill. The
strong motor gives smooth torque at all speeds, the low instep running area is
wide and the handrails are sturdy. Remote controls for speed and elevation as
well as the handpulse sensors in handrails enhance the training safety. The
easy-to-use console offers versatility to training: you can choose from a total
of 9 different training programs.
Click Images Above For Larger
It never to
late to get your motor running.
Walking and running are
natural forms of exercise. Walking is an easy way to improve general
fitness, while running is an effective way to increase the body's energy
consumption. Tunturi treadmills offer an intelligent workout whether you're
training for a marathon or looking to improve your basic fitness level. The
preset training profiles on Tunturi treadmills offer an easy, safe and
- Motor - 2.0 hp
- Folding - Yes
- Console - 400 m LED track display, time, distance, speed, elevation,
energy consumption and heart rate
- Exercise modes- manual training
- Training profiles - 6 editable pre-set profiles, 2 user made profiles
- Speed - 0,5-10 mph
- Elevation - 0-12 %, 1 % steps
- Running area - 19 x 52 inches
- Length - 72 inches - storage 30 inches
- Width - 32 inches
- Height - 57 inches - storage 70 inches
- Weight - 207 lbs.
- Maximum user weight - 300 lbs.
- Heart rate measurement - handgrip pulse measurement,
Polar wireless heart rate measurement as optional extra
- Warranty: Home
- See all our
mean the different ways a training equipment can be set to control and maintain
the training intensity. Using the different modes will make the training more
versatile, motivating, and even more effective. Usually, the same modes can be
used either in manual training in which you select the mode and then adjust the
intensity manually during training, or in pre-set profiles in which the training
equipment will control the changes of intensity partially or totally
In treadmills, Tunturi uses two training modes:
1. Manual training in which both speed and elevation are adjusted manually by
the exerciser during training.
2. Heart rate controlled (HRC) training in which the heart rate level of the
exerciser determines the training intensity. To cater for different preferences,
Tunturi has advocated for three different HRC modes:
1. Speed = HRC takes place by changes of the belt speed.
2. Elevation = HRC takes place by changes of the elevation.
3. Combination = HRC takes place by changes of both the speed and elevation.
The heart rate measurement is based on electrical impulses registered
from the heart, whereas pulse meters measure peripheral circulation e.g. via an
ear clip or a handgrip to calculate the pulse rate. If you use a heart rate
controlled exercise program or if the heart rate value is of importance to you,
Tunturi recommends using a transmitter belt for continuous heart rate
measurement. Pulse measurement is in principle equally accurate, but
functionally more limited and for some users unreliable way of measurement.
Handgrip pulse is also an easy method for measuring the pulse. It does not
require any additional devices, the measuring sensors are an integral part of
the product. The pulse measurement is effected by touching the two sensors in
the handlebar simultaneously. Handgrip measurement requires that the skin is
constantly touching the sensors and that the skin is slightly moist
See All Our
Click Here To See
All Our Treadmills.